Have Festive Fun at these Holiday Events in Dallas!
Christmas in the Square:
- When: Daily from 6 to 10 p.m., November 24 through December 31, 2017
- Where:Â Frisco Square
- What:Â Over 175,000 lights choreographed to music set the scene for Frisco’s Christmas in the Square this year. And there’s plenty of festive fun as well: open-air carriage rides, an outdoor ice rink, a snow maze, trackless train rides, a tubing snow slide, live entertainment and even a parachuting Santa!
- When: Begins December 2 and runs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights through December 17, 2017.
- Where:Â Richardson, TX
- What: The lawn next to the city hall transforms into a virtual winter wonderland, complete with extravagant lighting displays and miniature gingerbread-style houses offering a variety of fun-filled activities for kids to participate in.
Dallas by Chocolate Tours:
- When:Â From November 24 to December 30, 2017
- Where:Â All around Dallas!
- What:Â Get in a festive mood by seeing holiday lights while indulging in hot cocoa and premium chocolates. The package starts at $43 that has tours that last from three to four hours which include transportation via private bus, dessert samples, beverages and a tour guide.